Well folks, we got a BOB stroller! I have been going back and forth on what kind of jogging stroller I wanted to end up with. Originally, when I was thinking of getting a Jeep jogging stroller. After much research and comparison, the BOB wins. In Colorado pretty much everyone has the BOB. I don’t like that it’s a “thing” and everyone has one. So I wanted to be different and skip getting a BOB. Well, after doing a lot of hard thinking on it, I decided that I don’t care what people think of me! The BOB stroller really is the best when it comes to joggers, so I really do need the best. I am a runner and therefore I need a BOB. I’m SO excited about this stroller!! Part of my mother-in-law’s gift to us was contributing a certain dollar amount towards a jogging stroller. So thanks, Dian!
As soon as we got it home I made Eric take a picture of me with the stroller. Can you see my excitement?!?
Let’s talk about the BOB. We got the BOB Revolution. The Revolution model is a bit better than some of the jogger models because it has more features. If we were getting a BOB, we were getting the right one.
Now, one of the first things I noticed about the BOB was how incredibly LIGHTWEIGHT it is! I mean, seriously light! Other strollers can feel heavy and clunky, but this stroller feels like you are pushing a feather. Not only is it really lightweight, but it also GLIDES like a bird soaring in the wind. It’s just effortless. I am going to borrow my friend’s baby and take him out on a run in the BOB one of these days. I just can’t wait to use it!!
Here are some of the stats (from Bobgear.com):
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
Uh oh, look who likes riding in the stoller? Silly dog! He will be doing the running outside of the stoller, but I wanted to use him as a test subject.