1. How pointy is your bump (are you carrying high or low)? – Unsure quite yet (maybe more on the high side??)
2. Do you know the baby’s heart rate? – 140’s-150’s at last appointment
3. How has your skin changed during pregnancy? – I guess it has gotten better since I’m not on any acne medication and my face is pretty clear even without it.
4. Did you have a lot of nausea? – Yes, the 1st trimester was really nauseating!
5. Do you have any cravings? – Sweets and fruits.
6. Are you legs extra hair during pregnancy? – No, they are the same as usual.
7. Does your husband have more brothers or sisters? – Brothers (one).
8. What is the shape of your bump (out front verses all in legs/butt/thighs)? – More out front I guess.
9. How has your face changed during pregnancy? – I’ve been told it’s more full.
10. Are your feet more cold or less cold during pregnancy? – No change.
11. Do you crave fruits and sweets or salt and meats? – Fruits and sweets
12. Is the baby’s dad gaining weight? – No.
13. Has your nose increased in size? – No.
14. Has your chest stayed the same, grown or shrunk during pregnancy? – Grown.
15. Is your urine bright or dull colored? – Bright if I’m dehydrated, dull if hydrated.
RESULTS ARE IN!! (According to this quiz):
Congratulations, after evaluating all of your answers, we can conclude that there is a 66.7% chance that it’s going to be a GIRL and a 33.3% chance that it is going to be a BOY.