15 Weeks!! My baby is now the size of a navel orange (or an apple according to babycenter.com). So exciting to see changes and growth occur! -Katy
- You probably can’t feel it yet, but she’s squirming a ton!
- She might even be hiccuping in there.
- She’s making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.
- Nosebleeds, thanks to increased blood volume and sensitive nasal passages.
- Heartburn, gas and/or indigestion. More to blame on the hormones.
- Frisky! Take advantage of the increased libido.
- Swollen gums, another pitfall of those pregnancy hormones. Make sure you’re taking care of your teeth, and see your dentist for your regular checkups.